Monday, November 4, 2013

Dreams and their meaning

Dreams and their meanings

I'm a dreamer, a big dreams, I dream almost every night. Yes it is
said dreaming is a good thing but at the same time, dreaming can be
cause anxiety when ones dreams dont make much sense and the urge of
having a dream interpreter rises.

I'm black and I live in South Africa and there are many
mordern/western websites that interpret dreams and I do go them to
check and understand what my dreams could have meant but at the same
time, I'm half Swati and half Zulu and in South Africa we have
culture. So as much as many dreams can be confusing, I also have to
remember that in my culture ancestral ''thing'' is followed. I call it
a ''thing'' cause I dont know what to call it.

So as many dream ''interpreters'' say that dreams do come from God and
others ofcourse fromthe enemy, the devil and in my culture it could my
ancestors sending me a messege of some kind.

This can be very confusing especially because I'm a big dreamer, and
sometimes I get to a point where I just dont care about the messege in
the dreams that dont make sense but only to just believe that God is
in charge and that if some dreams come from the devil, he will
definately help me in some way.

So my point is not all dreams are supposed to make sense, not all
dreams are from God and yes sometimes you will dream about the
deceased and if you believe in God like I do, then you should
definately leave all those nightmares to God through prayer. Amen.

--
*Eunice B. Ngwenya*

No comments:

Post a Comment