Saturday, November 9, 2013

Dealing with insults

Have you ever been insulted for whatever reason?
Well I have, many times when I was in high school but recently some guy insulted me and because ofcourse no one is ever ready for insults, I wasn't either.

So my reaction was shock but I didn't let it show. I was surprised how someone can be so closed minded and act they are all perfect.

Being insulted is not a good thing, but I slightly smile at him and answered him on my point of view, because at the end of the day we all have different opinions of point of views to anything, I eventually walked away from him.

The thing about insults it doesn't matter if they come from a stranger or someone you know, you just have to remain calm and be nice don't make the situation escalate because you'll make the other feel like they have achieved something by insulting you, ignore it and act like it doesn't matter, yes it can hurt a bit but you know better, you know yourself better and it doesn't matter what people say, people are going to talk even after you die people will still be talking.

if you're comfortable in who you are and you know yourself better, you will get yourself together and keep moving, one mistake or one insult doesn't have to stop you from enjoying the present.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment